Rubi Tools DC-250 850 38" Wet Tile Saw
- For cutting porcelain, ceramic, and other types of tile.
- 120 Volt, Direct drive 1.5 hp motor
- 10" blade capacity with a maximum cutting thickness of 3-1/2"
- Built-in stand has folding legs and wheel kit for easy transport and storage
- High structural chassis is applied with anti-corrosion treatment
- Motor assembly mounted on sliding bearings
- Tilting motor cutting head assembly for 45° bevel cuts
- Included: 10" diamond blade, built in 45°/90°angle guide, water pump, wrench kit and user manual
The Rubi DC-250 850 1.5hp professional wet tile saw that has a precision moving head and rail system. This saw is ideal for cutting ceramic, porcelain, marble, glass, stone and other materials up to 38" length. This saw features the ability to make a plunge and miter cut.
Rubi has created Zero dust technology (Dust and water collection system in accordance with health and dust prevention regulations in the construction industry). Zero Dust drastically reduced airborne dust and water slurry which prevents ailments related to inhaling silica dust. With this goal in mind, all models of the RUBI DC, DS, DX and DR tile and stone saws will come standard with the ZERO DUST dust reduction system. This system also minimizes the amount of water used during the cutting process and will also reduce time spent to refill the water tank.
|Power Supply||120V, 60 Hz|
|Diagonal Cut||27" x 27"|
|Depth of Cut||1 stroke - 2-1/2"
2 stroke - 3-1/2"
|Miter Cut Length||38"|
|Miter Cut Depth||2"|
|Dimensions||58" x 31" x 52"|