Stabila Type R300 R-Beam Levels
- Suitable for craftsmen who have to subject their tools to extremely demanding conditions. For example, in bricklaying and carpentry, in wood construction, reinforced concrete construction, window fitting, road construction and professional landscape construction
- Strong, twist resistant frame that has the profile/shape of the letter R
- Wide measuring surface for great stability or grip on the work – no tipping over during the cabinet installation process etc.
- Three precision uninterrupted marking, cutting and tracing edges over the full length of the frame
- Frame fits in the hand like the handrail on your stairs
- Coated measuring surfaces protect delicate surfaces
- Continuous bridge over the horizontal vial increases the strength of the frame and allows you to make uninterrupted pencil lines
- Rubber end caps engage the wall when making lines so the level does not slide and leave marks
- Shock-absorbing rubber end caps – perform like an Airbag in your car protecting the frame when the level falls or is dropped
This level is exactly what pro’s have asked for and need. The STABILA R-Type 300 level has been especially developed to withstand the toughest building site conditions. It has been designed to be extremely strong, lightweight, twist-resistant – through a five-chamber R profile – and easy-to-use. It has an extra-wide measuring surface that prevents the level tipping over during use. This makes the R 300 unlike any other level you have ever used before. Today, this level represents the best level product that STABILA makes. Invest in the R beam and you set the tone on the site.