Stabila Type 96M-2 Magnetic Digital TECH Levels
- Precise measurement of angles for metalworking and fabrication trades
- Optimum protection: waterproof and dustproof in accordance with protection class IP 65
- Measuring accuracy of the vials in vial up or vial down position 0.029° = 1/32" over 72" / 0.5mm/m
- Electronic accuracy: At 0° and 90° = +/- 0.05°, from 1° to 89° = +/- 0.2°
- Rare earth magnets for ultra-strong holding power
- Recalibration of the electronic module is simple and fast with the Stabila vial system
- Degree, %, rise and run in both inch and metric. Display decimal or fractional readings
- Extra-strong rare-earth magnet system
- Find plumb and level with audio - hear/listen for Spot On as you are making adjustments to the work with shims etc.
- Displays on the side and top light up and are easily viewed from any position
- Impact resistant removable endcaps protect the frame
- Uses 2-AA batteries
- Includes: padded carrying case
This rugged and practical electronic/digital level with extra strong Rare Earth magnets is an ideal choice for people in the metal working trades that want to work hands free. Its electronic measuring technology and precision vials makes work faster. The two illuminated digital displays can be read from both the side and the top. It is certified IP 65 therefore fully washable and dustproof. When STABILA designed this electronic level, they added everything you need and then some.