Stabila Type 196-2 Digital TECH Levels
- #1, most preferred electronic levels for code compliant handicap ramp installation
- Measuring accuracy of the vials in vial up or vial down position 0.029° = 1/32" over 72" (0.5mm/m)
- Electronic accuracy: At 0° and 90° = +/- 0.05°, from 1° to 89° = +/- 0.2°
- IP65 dust and water proof
- Recalibration of the electronic module is simple and fast with the Stabila vial system
- Degree, % , rise and run in both inch and metric. Display decimal or fractional readings
- Find plumb and level with sound - hear/listen for Spot On as you are making adjustments to the work with shims etc.
- Displays on the side and top light up and are easily viewed from any position
- Rib reinforced frame protects the precision vial system and electronic package
- Impact resistant removable endcaps protect the frame
- 14" to 48" models include carrying case (not included on 72" model)
- Uses 2-AA batteries
- Made in Germany
This rugged and practical high-quality level is the choice for any trade that needs to set angles precisely and quickly. If your work is going to be checked, invest in German Engineering. The Checkers are using STABILA. The electronic measuring technology and precision vials makes work faster and more efficient. The two illuminated digital displays can be read from both the side and the top. It is IP 65 certified therefore fully washable and dustproof. When STABILA designed this electronic level, they added everything you need and then some, making this a tool you can’t do without.