Sigma Kera-Cut 120" Gauged Porcelain Tile Cutter
- For precise scoring and splitting of gauged porcelain thin panels up to 120"
- Lightweight aluminum construction
- Stainless steel guides and rollers result in ultra smooth travel
- Split rail design for easy transport
- Can be fixed directly to the material with suction cups
- Unique scoring wheel with ball bearing specifically designed for the application
- Includes: 2 Kera-Cut rails, scoring head, 3 manual suction cups, separator, soft case for rails and hard carrying case for accessories
Sigma Kera-Cut Gauged Porcelain Tile Cutter is constructed of aluminum and stainless steel making it extremely lightweight, very durable, and providing pinpoint accuracy. The scoring carriage is driven by three stainless steel wheels with integrated bearings, assuring the smoothest travel possible. Kera-Cut is outfitted with soft rubber faced suction cups to hold the unit exactly where you want it.