Raimondi KOMPASS for Circular Cuts
- Perform large diameter circular cuts on thin panel tiles using the score and snap system
- Create centered or off-centered circles depending on the placement of the suction cup
- Centered hole dimensions: 8-5/8" - 39-3/8”
- Off-centered hole dimensions: 12-5/8" - 39-3/8"
- 16 mm diamond scoring wheel with pin and bearings
- Metric/imperial ruler with pointer showing hole diameter
- Lightweight and easy to transport
The KOMPASS is a large format tile cutting accessory designed to make circular cuts in porcelain sheets to fit around any fixtures in wall or floor installations. The score and snap system is secured to the thin porcelain panel with a a strong suction cup. Many different sizes of circles, semi-circles and 1/4 circles can be achieved by the adjustable scoring wheel. Note: It is recommended to use an angle grinder to complete the cut and remove the pieces (see video).