ProKnee AP16 All-Purpose Kneepads
Coming soon! Call to pre-order!
- Designed specifically for the flooring industry
- Molded in frame components include strap and buckle mounts
- Mainframe components are molded from flexible, tear resistant plastic resin with a 10.5° maximum angle flexible joint
- No-wrinkle liners are a moisture wicking 3/16” thick
- 1" SmartLock quick release buckles are made of plastic resin
- One-piece, elastic strap in 1" wide poly woven yarn
ProKnee AP16 all purpose knee pads are a lightweight solution designed for the professional floor covering installer. The integrated buckle and strap assemblies easily adjust and lock in the strap lengths to provide a one-size-fits-all solution for the installer. The AP16's slotted lower frame and live hinge permit easy movement while kneeling and the 1" and 5/8" foam inserts provide maximum comfort.