Laticrete Hydro Ban 1 Gallon Waterproofing Membrane
- Approximate coverage of 1 gallon is 50 ft² (4.645 m²)
- Anti-fracture protection of up to 1/8″ (3 mm) over shrinkage and other non-structural cracks
- Changes in color from a light sage to an olive green when cured,
- Thin; only 0.020–0.030" (0.5–0.8 mm) thick when cured
- Equipped with anti-microbial technology to protect the treated article.
- While wet, LATICRETE Hydro Ban can be washed from tools with water
- Allow for flood testing in 2 hours at 70°F or higher
- “Extra Heavy Service” rating per TCNA performance levels (RE: ASTM C627 Robinson Floor Test)
- Exceeds ANSI A118.10 and A118.12
HYDRO BAN is a thin, load bearing waterproofing/crack isolation membrane that DOES NOT require the use of fabric in the field, coves or corners. HYDROBAN is a single component self-curing liquid rubber polymer that forms a flexible, seamless waterproofing membrane. HYDRO BAN bonds directly to a wide variety of substrates.