iQMS362® 16.5” Q-Drive Arrayed Segmented Hard Brick Blade Silent Core
Proprietary Q-Drive 16.5” iQ Segmented Hard Brick Blade (MASQX16-125-QD-HM1) features latest in diamond tool technology. Arrayed diamonds technology delivers faster, more consistent cutting speeds. Exposing rows of diamonds when beginning to wear out, there is a second row right behind it that’s ready to cut.
- Segmented Q-Drive porcelain blade
- The flange reinforces the blade’s tension with increased stability while maintaining a thin, precise cut
- Built specifically for the iQMS362 Dry Cut Masonry saw
- The blade’s diamond pattern, combined with an added flange, allows for 20% thinner cuts than standard blades
- 16.5” blade allows for a 5.5” depth of cut
- These blades are designed for dry cutting with the precision to match the quality of a wet blade