Husqvarna K 970 SmartGuard Gas Power Cutter
- For many different cutting applications including concrete floors and walls as well as blocks, curbstones, pavers, asphalt, rails and much more
- Equipped with SmartGuard extended blade guard to reduce the likelihood of accidents and kickback
- Semi-automatic SmartTension minimizes the risk of under- and over tensioning
- Less sensitive to outdoor conditions and fuel variations, thanks to the cylinder design and muffler with integrated heat deflector
- Unique design of the carburetor, cylinder and digital ignition system, together with air purge and decompression valve, ensure an easy start
- Strong Poly-V belt combined with our maintenance-free DuraStarter™ and efficient filter-system Active Air Filtration™ ensure long service intervals
- Progressive water valve for exact adjustment of water volume to efficiently bind the dust and reduce slurry
- X-Torq® engine produces less emissions, has lower fuel consumption and results in more power
- SmartCarb™ built-in automatic filter compensation maintains high power during the air filter life time
- Blades with 20mm and 25.4mm bore can be fitted thanks to the reversible blade bushing
- Water feed via Gardena hose connection
- Blades sold separately
Sturdy, reliable, light and powerful - the K 970 power cutter is ready to perform when you are. The ultimate choice when you need an all-round cutter performing in the toughest conditions, withstanding climate and fuel variations. Equipped with SmartGuard, an extended blade guard design which reduces the likelihood of accidents and circumstances when a kickback may occur as it emphasizes correct technique and correct cutting zone. Suitable for road works when used with the corresponding KV 970 trolley. The trolley also means you can fully concentrate on the cutting job.
|Max Cutting Depth
|32.2" x 8.43" x 18.57"