Husqvarna K 970 II Gas Concrete Chain Saw
- For irregular deep cutting, perfect for small openings as small as 4" x 4"
- Less sensitive to outdoor conditions and fuel variations, thanks to the cylinder design and muffler with integrated heat deflector
- Carburetor, cylinder and digital ignition system, together with air purge and decompression valve, ensure an easy start
- Strong Poly-V belt combined with our maintenance-free DuraStarter™ and efficient filter-system Active Air Filtration™ ensure long service intervals
- Light, compact and powerful machine with superior power-to-weight ratio
- Anti-vibration system reduces vibrations in the cutter handles for increased comfortable to hold
- Patented, dust sealed starter unit with a sealed return spring and pulley bearing
- Diamond chain is sold separately
The petrol power cutter Husqvarna K 970 Chain has a unique cutting depth, allowing you to cut 16" (390 mm) from one side. It can also make openings as small as 4" x 4" (11 x 11 cm), which makes it perfect for irregularly shaped openings. Ideal for cutting minor adjustments to window and door openings, when you don't want to over-cut the corner. We have developed a special series of diamond chains for the K 970 Chain. They’re available in a variety of hardnesses, for different types of cutting jobs, and are designed for high-power, tough operation. Fitting the saw bar and chain is very easy, and the chain is tensioned without any tools.
|Chain Size||12" to 16"|
|Max Cutting Depth||16"|
|Dimensions||33.31" x 10.7" x 14.57"|