Husqvarna HTC T5 Floor Grinder
HTC T5 is the smallest machine in the range of grinders with Duratiq technology. This is an ultra-compact and powerful planetary grinder with three grinding discs suitable for all types of grinding jobs and is available with either a 2.2 or 4 kW motor version. Just as the large models with Duratiq Technology, the machine is equipped with an intuitive digital control panel that provides all the control and precision you need to maximize machine performance. The dustproof design of the grinding head and electrical cabinet, along with the precision of the heavy duty components, provides high reliability and increased grinding precision. The chassis can be easily separated from the grinding head and weights dismounted prior to transport.
- Industrial removal, surface preparation, grinding and polishing projects on concrete, terrazzo and natural stone projects.
- Grinding of wood surfaces.
- Superfloor concrete polishing.
- Wet and dry applications.
- The grinding head design is based on equal portions of precision and strength. The dust tight, hermetically sealed design increases the service life of all components, while increasing your grinding precision.
- Instant and intuitive feedback on your grinding process-thanks to the digital control panel (HMI) and the equally smart remote control unit. It will give you all the control and precision to maximize your grinding performance.
- The floor grinders with DURATIQ Technology have an ingenious chassis design allows for easier operation, significantly improved ergonomics and increased safety.
- The Airflow technology has been further developed into a system that handles airflow in a controlled manor. Along with a new mist cooler system you achieve optimal grinding effect and service life of you diamond tools.
|Product||HTC T5 240v 1ph||HTC T5 240v 3ph||HTC T5 480v 3ph|
|Power||3 hp||5 hp||5 hp|
|Rated Current||30 amps||16 amps||10 amps|
|Grinding Disc (in)||3 x 9||3 x 9||3 x 9|
|Grinding Width||20 in||20 in||20 in|
|Weight||269 lbs||269 lbs||269 lbs|