Husqvarna DM 230 Handheld Core Drill
- Perfect for drilling ventilation channels and holes for pipes and cables in concrete floors and walls
- Drilling for installation of stair rails, fences, etc.
- Water-cooled 3 speed gearbox for optimal drilling performance and longer service intervals
- Used with starting a hole, speed is reduced by half using the Smart Start® button, which reduces vibration
- Durable and shock-proof, designed to protect the electronics
- Easy to carry and install thanks to low weight and ergonomic design
- Easy to switch between dry and wet drilling
- Drill bits sold separately
Handheld electric core drill with attractive design and functional ergonomics. The motor is designed with an ergonomic pistol grip giving you greater control. Handheld core drilling up to 4 in. or drilling with stand up to 6 in. Suitable for light applications such as ventilation, plumbing pipes and electrical sockets. DM 230 is an excellent choice for professionals as well as less experienced users. The machine uses pulsation to warn you of an approaching overload. If the load is not reduced the motor will shut off, to prevent overheating. Elgard™ increases productivity and extends product life
|Motor||100-120V, 60 Hz||220-240V, 50 Hz|
|Power||2.5 hp||2.5 hp|
|Max Drill Bit Diameter||Hand-Held - 3"
With Stand - 6"
|Hand-Held - 3"
With Stand - 6"
|Drill Bit Connection||1-1/4"-7 Threaded||1-1/4"-7 Threaded|
|Water Connection||G 1/4"||G 1/4"|
|Dimensions||17.5" x 4.2" x 13.6"||17.5" x 4.2" x 13.6"|
|Weight||15.4 lb||15.4 lb|