Husqvarna DM 220 Handheld Core Drill
- Perfect for drilling ventilation channels and holes for pipes and cables in concrete floors and walls
- Drilling for installation of stair rails, fences, etc.
- 360° adjustable front handle for best ergonomic position
- Electronic positioning system shows when the machine is in a vertical, horizontal or preferred angled position
- Elgard™ prevents overheating, increases productivity and extends product life
- Durable and shock-proof, designed to protect the electronics
- Easy to carry and install thanks to low weight and ergonomic design
- Easy to switch between dry and wet drilling
- Drill bits sold separately
Handheld electric core drill for both dry and wet drilling. DM 220 has a level guiding system with a LED indicator, making it a perfect choice when looking for a drill motor with precision and efficiency. The ergonomically designed handle with D-handle gives you good control while drilling. Handheld core drilling up to 4 in. or drilling with stand up to 6 in. Suitable for light applications such as ventilation, plumbing pipes, electrical sockets and cables. An excellent choice for professionals as well as less experienced users.
|Motor||100-120V, 60 Hz||220-240V, 50 Hz|
|Power||2.5 hp||2.5 hp|
|Max Drill Bit Diameter||Hand-Held - 4"
With Stand - 6"
|Hand-Held - 4"
With Stand - 6"
|Drill Bit Connection||1-1/4"-7 Threaded||1-1/4"-7 Threaded|
|Water Connection||G 1/4"||G 1/4"|
|Dimensions||16.5" x 4.2" x 15"||16.5" x 4.2" x 15"|
|Weight||16.5 lb||16.5 lb|