Husqvarna BG 245 Walk-Behind Edger Trowel
- Perfect for finishing small areas
- Vibration-reduced and height-adjustable handle is equipped with ergonomically assembled controls and smooth clutch engagement
- Twist-pitch handle equipped
- Every single component has been chosen for durability and efficiency
- Maintenance stand facilitates service, blade changing and cleaning
- Single lifting eye makes transporting easy, while optional wheels let you move quickly between tasks
- QUICKSTOP disengages the drive train from the powertrain, which stops the rotation immediately
BG 245 is a petrol-powered, walk-behind edger trowel, designed to deliver a smooth, durable concrete surface, specially developed for use in confined spaces and corners. It offers the QUICKSTOP clutch for safety. BG 245 comes equipped with a foldable-, de-vibrated- & height adjustable handle and a maintenance stand for increased uptime.
|3.5 hp (2.6 kW)|
|Troweling Diameter||24" (600 mm)|
|Rotor Speed (min/max)||40/115|
|Quantity of Blades||4|
|Dimensions||58.5" x 24" x 38"
(1,485 x 610 x 962 mm)
|Weight||132 lb (60 kg)|