Crain 835 Heavy Duty Undercut Saw
- Features a lower RPM and more powerful motor
- 1-1/2" vacuum port
- Undercuts walls, jambs, inside corners, and even some toe-spaces
- It will even cut masonry with the included diamond blade
- Undercuts most doors in place!
- Adjustable height of cut is easily achieved from flush to 1" above the floor with 3/32" graduations
The Crain Undercut Saw 835 comes with a 6-1/2" diameter carbide-tipped blade that can fully undercut most doors in place. This package also includes the 805 Masonry Blade for undercutting hearths.
|Voltage||120VAC, 60 Hz|
|No Load Speed||6,500 RPM|
|Max. Depth of Cut||1-3/4"|
|Max. Height of Cut||1"|
|Min. Toe Space Height||4-1/2"|