Roberts 9" Multi-Floor Cutter
- Guillotine-style cutter cuts up to 5/8″ (16mm) thick.
- Extruded aluminum base with solid plastic surface as a comfortable working area
- Long handle provides extra leverage for more cutting power with less effort
- Movable guide allows 45 degree angle cuts
- Replaceable tungsten-steel blade provides a long-lasting working life and sharp and clean cutting edge
- Cuts: LVT flooring, laminate and engineered wood flooring, WPC flooring, VCT tile, MDF baseboard, rubber tiles, foam tiles
The new ROBERTS® Multi Flooring guillotine-style cutters are manufactured to cut precise, clean-edges on all types of flooring materials. They are ideal for cutting laminate, engineered wood flooring, LVT and WPC flooring. The large cutting table stabilizes longer planks while the long handle provides extra leverage for additional cutting power. This extra power is great, not only for cutting laminate and engineered wood, but also for cutting a variety of other flooring materials such as LVT flooring, VCT tiles, MDF baseboard and rubber or foam tiles. The cutting guide locks into place for accurate angle cuts and is easy to maintain perfectly square cuts, even after years of use.