Roberts Longneck Plus 6" Jamb Saw
- Convenient 1-1/2" vacuum port for optimal dust containment.
- Extended "tail" for maximum leverage against torque.
- Powerful, 1100 watt industrial grade power unit (120 V).
- Patented design enables saw to cut full inside corners in molding up to 1/2" thick.
- Adjustable cutting depth guide prevents cutting into plaster or wall board when trimming base boards.
- Easy access trigger for better control.
- Precision height adjustment from "flush" to 1-1/16".
- Doors as thick as 1-3/4" can be undercut without removal.
- Includes (1) 36-Tooth Carbide Tip Blade (6-3/16"), (1) Masonry Blade, and (1) Custom Molded Carrying Case.
The Longneck Plus 6" Jamb Saw is powered by a 7500 RPM, 1100-watt industrial grade motor and easily cuts door jambs, trim and molding for installation of new floors. Also cuts through brick and cement block. The 10-56 has a unique 1-1/2" vacuum port for dust containment plus an extended rotating tail for maximum comfort and extra stability.