Better Tools 22" Floor Scraper with 5" Blade
- Fits standard 5 Inch Scraper Blade
- Stainless steel endcap. Perfect for impact use.
- Interchangeable handle. Steel cap end can be removed and replaced
- Steel handle with wrapped in comfort grip padding
- Included Jet Blade is designed with a winged base to ensure that no material jams in the clamp
- Jet Blade lasts up to 40 times longer than standard scraper blades
- Ideal for abatement, restoration, and tear out
Better Tools Flooring Scraper Tool offer one Scraper, four handle end options, equals a unique scraping system from Better Tools. Not only does Better Tools deliver a line of extremely robust Floor Scrapers and the Jet Blade, they give the installer the choice of four interchangeable auxiliary scraper heads including a Ball End, Steel End, D-Handle, and T-Handle (sold separately). The Ball End is made from rubber and gives you an extremely comfortable grip on the end of the scraper. The Steel End can be used when impact with a hammer is needed. The D-Handle similar to that of a snow shovel, offers an extreme power grip to the floor scraper. The T-Handle offers more flexibility in the handle as it spins 360 degrees around the base.