Milwaukee eService Tool Repair and Warranty Information
Since Milwaukee Tool's beginnings, they've had an unwavering commitment to users and respect for their trades. Milwaukee continues to innovate better performance and productivity, new technologies, ergonomics, and tool optimization. We know your tools are an investment and we want to help you protect them. Check out the tool service/repair and warranty information below.
Registration and Warranty
When you purchase a Milwaukee tool it automatically comes with a warranty, so no worries about registration. We highly recommend that you keep your receipt, as it may help in the determination of your tools age and assessment of warranty.
Milwaukee has numerous service centers around the country if you ever have troubles with a tool. You can access them via eService centers or a service center locator. The factory-trained technicians will provide a quick, convenient solution for all your warranty and maintenance claims.
eService Tool Repair
- Repairs completed in 7-10 days (warranty and non-warranty)
- Best for individual or smaller tool quantities
- Free FedEx shipping to Milwaukee Tool repair facility
- Package your Milwaukee Tool and drop off at one of over 8,000 authorized Fed Ex ship centers nationwide
- Milwaukee Factory Trained Technicians will repair your tool with genuine Milwaukee parts
- Your tool is returned directly to you - no need to pick it up
- Secure account information and management
- Access to Milwaukee ONE-KEY and Heavy Duty News
- Order status notifications