NAC Super SAM 125 Sound Control Membrane
- Dimensions: 3' x 50' = 150 sq. ft. roll, approximately 1/8" thick
- Premium sound abatement membrane for surfaces that require impact and audible sound reduction without a sound rated ceiling assembly
- Provides crack isolation up to 3/8"
- Self-bonding and self-healing formula
- Sound abatement over 6” & 8” concrete slabs and a variety of wood substrates
- Composed of modified elastomers, sound deadening resins and reinforced woven fiber
- Works with radiant-heated floors and tile warming systems
Super SAM 125 is a self-bonding, sound deadening sheet membrane applied to reduce both airborne (STC) and impact (IIC) sound transmission in applications without a sound rated ceiling assembly (SRCA). The sound reducing qualities make this ideal for use in apartments, multi-level hotels, high-rise office buildings, schools and more areas that need sound abatement.