Schluter DITRA-XL 175 sq. ft. Uncoupling Membrane
- Roll dimensions: 3'3" x 53'3" = 175 sq. ft.
- 5/16" thick membrane allows for even transitions between tile and 3/4" hardwood flooring
- Provides waterproofing, uncoupling and load distribution to prevent cracked tile and grout
- Serves as a waterproofing layer that protects moisture-sensitive substrates, such as concrete, plywood/OSB and more
- For commercial and residential applications
DITRA-XL membrane roll acts as an uncoupling, waterproofing, vapor management underlayment and provides heavy load distribution to ensure the durability and integrity of tile installations. DITRA-XL has a 5/16" (7 mm) thickness that allows you to install adjacent to 3/4" hardwood flooring. DITRA-XL is designed with a grid structure of square cutback cavities and an anchoring fleece laminated to the underside which is bonded to the surface of the substrate and prevents thin-set from filling the cavities.