Rubi Tools TS/TR Replacement Scoring Wheels
- Replacement scoring wheels fit Rubi TS/TR manual tile cutters
- 8 mm is designed for standard tile and porcelain
- 10 mm is designed for porcelain
- 18 mm is designed for granulated and difficult to cut porcelain tiles
- 22 mm is designed for sharp cuttings in hard ceramic
RUBI TS/TR scoring wheels are made of sintered tungsten carbide. Each scoring wheel is designed to cut at a different angle allowing each wheel to have a specific purpose when scoring a variety of materials. With high wear resistance, RUBI carbide wheels guarantee the a long life as well as a quality finish that lives up to expectations. For the correct use of scoring wheels, the scoring must always be continuous and homogeneous, without excessive pressure or unnecessary passes.