NAC SAM 3 Sound Control Membrane
- Dimensions: 3' x 50' = 150 sq. ft. roll
- 90 mil thick (< 1/8") sound deadening sheet membrane
- Designed to reduce airborne (STC) and impact (IIC) sound transmission in applications with or without a sound rated ceiling assembly (SRCA)
- Provides sound abatement and crack isolation up to 3/8"
- Suitable for interior and exterior use
- Protects against reflective cracking and delamination
- Works with radiant-heated floors and tile warming systems
- Independent Sound Tested IIC = 70 min STC=67 min
- Meets ANSI A118.10, A118.12, A118.13
SAM 3 is a 90 mil thick (< 1/8"), self-adhering, sound deadening sheet membrane for reducing airborne (STC) and impact (IIC) sound transmission beneath thin-bed mortar installations of ceramic, porcelain, stone, marble and a variety of different floor finishes. The SAM 3 is the ideal solution for applications that require low profile sound reduction such as apartments, office buildings, classrooms, condominiums and more.