Milwaukee Tool One-Piece Carbide Hole Cutter, 4-Piece Kit
Coming soon - call to pre-order!
- Carbide teeth for longer life & smooth cuts in hard metals
- Stop shoulder prevents over-drilling - limits cuts to 3/16" depth
- Up to 10X life vs. standard hole saws
- 3 flat secure grip shank, optimized for drill/drivers
- Spring loaded pilot bit for fast drilling & clean plug ejection
- One-piece design for added durability
- Includes: 7/8", 1-1/8", 1-3/8" Cutters, Hex Key, and additional pilot bit
- Hard metals
- Stainless steel
- Mild steel
- Chuck drills
- Impact drivers
Milwaukee ONE-PIECE CARBIDE CUTTERS feature Carbide Teeth for Longer Life & Smooth cuts in stainless steel and other hard metals. Each cutter features a Stop Shoulder Design which prevents over-drilling, limiting cuts to a 3/16" depth, while a 3-Flat Shank optimizes each cutter for use in Drill/Drivers. To ensure clean, efficient cutting, the Spring Loaded Pilot Bit provides complete plug ejection upon completion of each hole. The solid one-piece design of each cutter provides added durability and dependability cut after cut.