Milwaukee M18 Fuel 6-1/2” Plunge Track Saw (Tool Only)
Designed for the professional carpenter and remodeler, the M18 FUEL™ 6-1/2” Plunge Track Saw (2831-20) from Milwaukee® delivers the Power to rip solid hardwoods, over 90% dust collection efficiency while providing the portability and precision users demand from a plunge saw.
The Powerstate™ Brushless motor provides 6,300 RPM for finish quality and clean cuts. REDLINK PLUS™ intelligence ensures maximum performance and protection from overload, overheating, and over-discharge. The M18 REDLITHIUM™ HIGH OUTPUT™ XC6.0 battery delivers more cuts per charge and great durability than the competition. The saw features a variable speed dial allowing for setting the speed of your application. The smooth, pivoting plunge motion allows for precision plunge cuts with an accurate depth of cut.
Batteries and Charger Not Included.
- Powerstate™ Brushless Motor Has The Power to Cut Solid Hardwoods
- Comes With Vac Port & Dust Bag For Over 90% Dust Collection
- Quick Locking Blade Change System Makes Blade Change Easy
- Powerstate™ brushless motor provides the power and speed to cleanly cut through tough materials
- Vac port and dust bag for less mess and time spent cleaning up
- Quick locking blade change system for easy blade changes
- Smooth plunging action for easy plunge cuts
- Variable speed dial for setting blade RPM to your application
- Adjustable cam system to allows user to dial in track to rail fitment for laser straight cuts
- Riving knife keeps materials from pinching on blade and reduces kickback
- Easy slide depth scale allows for quick and accurate adjustments
- Onboard allen wrench storage for easy blade changes
- Bevel stops at 22.5, 45 and 48 Degrees
- Micro adjust depth knob for perfect depth setting
- Compatible with 1-7/8" Vac hoses.