Milwaukee 72" Adjustable Laser Tripod
Coming soon - call to pre-order!
- Bottom mounting point – lowest applications
- 15" precision adjustment
- Longer life – reinforced gearing
- 1/4" - 20 attachment
- Removeable laser mounting plate
- Lightweight aluminum design
- Additional range when used with Milwaukee 360° Laser Bracket
- Quick reference leg markings
- Adjustable pan tilt head
- Laser level sold separately
- 3 Year Limited Warranty
The MILWAUKEE® 72" Laser Tripod is perfect for setting the height of a horizontal laser line or getting the laser off of the ground when needed. The tripod can be adjusted from 28" to 72" with additional range when used with the 360° Laser Bracket Mount (48-35-1311, not included) and Bottom Mounting Point. The adjustable tripod also features 15" of precision adjustment for faster vertical alignment, and reinforced gearing on the center shaft for longer tool life. The aluminum tripod is lightweight and durable with a 1/4" to 20" pan-tilt head. The 72" Laser Tripod is backed by a limited three-year warranty.