Mapelastic AquaDefense Waterproofing and Crack Isolation Membrane
- Available in 1 gallon, 3-1/2 gallon or 5 gallon buckets
- Ready-to-use liquid membrane can be applied with a brush or roller
- Extremely quick-drying formula
- Waterproofing membrane also for crack isolation beneath ceramic and stone installations
- For residential, commercial and industrial environments
- 1 gallon pail covers approximately 60 sq. ft.
- 3-1/2 gallon pail covers approximately 210 sq. ft.
- 5 gallon pail covers approximately 300 sq. ft.
- Exceeds ANSI A118.10 and ANSI A118.12 standards
Mapelastic AquaDefense is a roll-on liquid membrane that can be applied as a thin, continuous barrier to protect adjacent rooms and floors below from water damage. Always apply to difficult to reach areas or problem areas with a brush like coves, corners, cracks and drain. Mapelastic AquaDefense will dry in ideal conditions after about 30 to 50 minutes and, once dried, is ready to receive Mapei polymer or epoxy mortar. AquaDefense can be flood-tested after 12 hours of drying time.