Laticrete Strata Mat Uncoupling Membrane
- Available in 2 different lengths
- Half roll dimensions: 45" W x 40' L = 150 sq. ft. (1.1 m x 12.2 m = 13.9 m²)
- Full roll dimensions: 45" W x 86' L = 323 sq. ft. (1.1 m x 26.2 m = 30 m²)
- Chalk lines are easily visible on surface prior to tile installation
- Can be used under moisture sensitive stone
Laticrete Strata Mat is a next generation high performance uncoupling membrane for use under ceramic tile and stone installations, for both residential and commercial applications. Designed to replace traditional underlayment materials. The unique patent pending design of Laticrete Strata Mat provides for an enhanced mechanical bond of the adhesive mortar and provides for faster drying of the mortar, allowing for shorter time to grout. Hydration Vents for mortar helps to create a mechanical bond between the mat and adhesive mortar. This allows the mortar to cure faster providing a stronger bond of tile at 16 – 24 hours for faster time to grout.
Specifically designed for use with both modified and unmodified mortars, Laticrete Strata Mat allows for the proper adhesive mortar to be used with porcelain or large format tiles and stone.