Klein Tools Digital Multimeter, Manual-Ranging, 1000V
- Multimeter measures up to 1000V AC/DC voltage, 10A AC/DC current and 40MΩ resistance plus temperature, capacitance, frequency, duty-cycle, test diodes and continuity
- Digital Mulimeter has CAT IV 600V / CAT III 1000V safety rating
- Built to endure a 6.6-foot (2 m) drop and withstand daily wear and tear on the job site
- Low battery indicator and easily accessible battery and fuse replacement compartment
- For use in basic and controlled electromagnetic environments such as residential, business and light-industrial locations
- Includes: carrying pouch, test leads, alligator clips, thermocouple with adapter and batteries
The Klein Tools MM600 Multimeter is an automatically ranging digital multimeter that measures AC/DC voltage, AC/DC current, and resistance. It can also measure temperature, capacitance, frequency, duty-cycle, test diodes and continuity. Exclusively designed from the ground up by electricians for electricians. Years of field research, combined with extensive input from electricians across America, inspired the development of meters loaded with innovative, time-saving features.