Husqvarna BV 20 H Manual Concrete Screed
- Rigid bottom plate features a slightly V-shaped profile that drives excess concrete backwards and refills any footprints you might make
- 6' (2 m) lightweight aluminum concrete screed with long reach handle for high quality finishes on concrete slabs
- Quality that lasts, little need for maintenance due to lightweight, non-corrosive aluminum profiles
- Lightweight design and articulated handle makes it easy to adjust and operate
- Standard inter-connectable handle makes it possible to work from outside the slab with a long reach
BV 20 H is a manual, lightweight walk-behind concrete screed, designed to provide a high-quality slab. The specially designed, articulated handle facilitates easy adjustment of the pitch angle so the beam works in both directions, and the non-corrosive aluminum alloy finish ensures easy maintenance. It has a working width of two meters and a telescopic handle for extra reach.