Bartell B446 Pro Series Concrete Power Trowels
- Precision balanced for smooth, easy operation
- Robust gear box with high tensile steel shafting for long life
- Cast iron spider assembly and precision ground arms for tight tolerances and faster troweling
- Chrome plating for easy clean-up
- Centrifugal safety switch
- Throttle control on handle
- Hoist hook and Pro-pitch available as optional upgrades
- Manufactured from heavy gauge steel and jig welded to ensure complete rigidity
- Includes: combination and finishing blades
The Bartell B446 Pro Series Trowel has been the staple for concrete finishers around the world due to its quality and balance. The chrome plated safety ring will catch your eye, but the robust gear box "under the hood" sets the PRO line apart from the rest. With a 3 year warranty, we stand behind our products by offering the best Walk Behind warranty in the industry.
Our gear box and spider design is where Bartell Pro series really excel. Gear boxes are produced from Precision machined aluminum, and contain heavy duty bronze and steel worm gears. Our spider design uses matched tolerances between the hub and arms to ensure no flex. This design keeps the trowel blades down firmly to eliminate high spots fast. Production rates are the result.
|Engine/Motor||Honda GX160||Honda GX270|
|Power Output||4.8 hp (3.6 kW)||8.5 hp (6.3 kW)|
|Max Blade Speed||132 RPM||125 RPM|
|Float Blade Size||10" x 14" (25 x 36 cm)|
|Finish Blade Size||6" x 14" (15 x 36 cm)|
|Combo Blade Size||8" x 14" (20 x 36 cm)|
|Float Pan||36-1/2" (93 cm)|
|Dimensions||65.5" x 37.5" x 36"
(166 x 95 x 91 cm)
|Weight||162 lb (73 kg)||185 lb (75 kg)|
|Operating Weight||167 lb (76 kg)||189 lb (86 kg)|